I'm proud to be a part of Northfield.
I'm proud to be part of a community that supports people at all stages of life, and invests in economic prosperity for the long term and for the common good. I'm proud to know that we put our key assets—the environment, our local businesses, and our unique culture—at the heart of our decision-making.
I'm honored—and excited—to keep working hard to bring these values to the City Council. In my many roles in our community, I've learned the importance of collaborative leadership, of innovation, and of appreciating the wonderful range of lives being lived here.
Let's keep Northfield vital, unique, and moving forward.
I believe in:
- Economic development that fits Northfield:
- Balanced, smart and forward-thinking
- Job growth
- Support for local businesses, big and small
- Stewardship of our unique culture
- Open, transparent government
- Commitment to environmental protection
- Sustainable long-term planning that equips us to act wisely
- Investment in infrastructure, so our economy can grow, and so everyone—in cars, on bikes, in strollers and wheelchairs—can get where they need to go safely and efficiently.
I am a:
- downtown worker
- community volunteer
- graduate of Carleton and the Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- former Rice County Commissioner
- former downtown business owner